Monday 28 November 2011

It's very cold

It's cold in the UK. Waiting for the bus for half an hour today made me realize that recently the weather has got to the level of freezing that makes your nipples fall off your body. One second you're warm inside, nipples still firmly attached to your body, then you step outside into the cold and BAM nipples on the floor.
But then again, i'm naturally cold. No matter what I wear i'm always cold. I wore a scarf, 2 coats and a furry hat and was still cold. I practically gathered all  the warm clothing I could and used it to construct a heated-cocoon. Unfortunately, what emerged from the clothing cocoon wasn't a fabric butterfly, but a sad cold Matt who had lost the ability to move his fingers and rotate his neck. 
For a Matt this is a heavy loss, because I don't see this as a loss of finger movement. I see it as a loss of the ability to operate the joysticks on my Xbox controller. As for typing, my unmovable finger stumps can still jab keys in a fashion to form words, so that's okay.
 Thinking about me being cold all the time though, people always complain at my skin being absolutely freezing like ice.... Maybe i'm a zombie?




No comments:

Post a Comment