Wednesday 30 November 2011

Cinema trip

Me and my girlfriend are going to see 'My Week With Marilyn' today. She keeps saying things like, ''ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SEE IT?!'', like the film will give me the black death. To be honest, I know nothing about the film, I just like going to the cinemas... For... Some reason...
Anyway, I've been playing Scribblenauts a lot recently, since I found my DS and TTds card. And all I can say is you can summon Cthulu. And it kills everything. It's amazing. I don't understand what it's doing in a CHILDREN'S GAME THOUGH?! Cthulu. The H.P Lovecraftian Cthulu. In a game made for little children to think and solve puzzles involving bridges and adjectives. This is truly the greatest day.


ALSO, Rayman Origins finally came out. I can't wait to get that. I LOVE RAYMANANANA. Rayman on the PSX was the first game I ever played as a kid. I Loved Rayman 2 & 3. Then the Rabbids came along and literally kicked rayman out of his own game. But now Ubisoft have kicked the Rabbids from the Rayman universe it seems and brought back the original style of Rayman. This makes inner-child maff extremely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment